Join Us in Supporting St. Jude Children's Research Hospital®
James' St. Jude Story
The doctors and nurses at St. Jude helped save Jame's life after he was diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukemia as a child. Funding from generous donors provides St. Jude with the resources to help save children from life-threatening diseases.
Make a Difference
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. Hammermill has donated more than $2.3 million to support St. Jude. In 2017, we will do more by donating a minimum of $250,000 to their life-saving mission.
As you know, medical care is expensive. It costs $2 million dollars per day to operate St. Jude. We ask you to consider joining us in supporting St. Jude. Together we can make a lasting difference in the lives of children and their families.
When You Buy Hammermill Paper, You're Supporting a Brand that Helps the Kids at
If you want to do more you can make an individual contribution to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Your Gift of Hope can Help St. Jude Provide:
- $3one box of pediatric isolation masks to help protect patients with compromised immune systems
- $4snack bag for patients and siblings
- $8a blank medical teaching doll to help patients understand medical treatment and procedures
- $10one rehabilitation weight used to help improve patients’ quality of life
- $15four boxes of pediatric Band-Aids
- $20a new toy for hospital play areas or recreational areas at St. Jude housing facilities
- $25one box of toddler footies
- $30a St. Jude family with meals for one day in the St. Jude cafeteria, Kay Kafe
- $40a Gymnic® Rehab ball used in physical therapy
- $50Necessities for parents who may have hurriedly left home after their child’s diagnosis
Hammermill has donated more than $2.3 million to support St. Jude. In 2017, we will do more by donating a minimum of $250,000 to their life-saving mission.
Celebrate Imagination with Coloring!
Download and print out your own Hammermill Ream Cover.